can java be simple?

Sunday, January 30, 2005

resuming

hi all, i hv been a registered user of jroller for a while but i hv finally decided to start using this my blogspot blog which i registered after my jroller account. d only reason i registered this blogspot blog then was becos i was required to do so before posting a comment or something.

however, though i am not a regular blogger, i wuz about to make a post to jroller yesterday and there was no textarea to type in in my posting area. what's with that? then i remember i hv a blogspot account, tried it and it's so cool. hence another beginning..

i will bring in my jroller posts here as well and render my jroller account deprecated.

Thank you, the developers of blogspot/ blogger/ google whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger tun2004 said...

computer egineering work

9/07/2009 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home